Macaé airport is a reference in the country in the offshore sector, serving hundreds of maritime units in the Campos, Santos and Espírito Santo Basins.
- We have a complete solution for processing offshore flights, from the availability of infrastructure, equipment and services.
- Our service is customized for the operation of each company (tailor made), adding services according to the client's needs. We have spot service or through contract for regular service;
- Inspection of passengers and luggage, both when boarding and alighting, ensuring compliance with the safety requirements demanded by the industry.
- Macaé airport is the first airport in Brazil to offer a VIP Lounge for offshore flights.
- 2 briefing rooms equipped with equipment and comfortable accommodation for passengers;
- Passenger transportation on the way from the passenger terminal to the aircraft and vice versa;
- Management, control and storage of materials and loads for loading and unloading;
- Support offices for companies;
- Ambulance for emergency care;
- VIP and exclusive lounges, with all the infrastructure for your company
- handling service
Macaé's infrastructure, dedicated to offshore operations, also stands out in Brazil. See some of our differences:
- Greater availability of patio;
- Best hangar infrastructure (7 in total);
- Firefighters on standby for emergency situations (fire-fighting section);
- Airport homologated for night and instrument operation (LNAV), guaranteeing 24-hour operation;
- Air traffic control service;
Fernando Augusto de Castro